-   -   Poll: Do you bother with Tab color feature? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/210355-poll-do-you-bother-tab-color-feature.html)

Lav

Poll: Do you bother with Tab color feature?

I think its a nicety but I've only ever used it once on a sheet which
is no longer actively amended.

Do you use the tab colour option (regularly)?

T. Valko

Do you bother with Tab color feature?

No, I never use it!

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Lav" wrote in message
I think its a nicety but I've only ever used it once on a sheet which
is no longer actively amended.

Do you use the tab colour option (regularly)?

Dave Peterson

Poll: Do you bother with Tab color feature?

Nope for me, too.

Lav wrote:

I think its a nicety but I've only ever used it once on a sheet which
is no longer actively amended.

Do you use the tab colour option (regularly)?

--

Dave Peterson

John C[_2_]

Poll: Do you bother with Tab color feature?

My co-worker uses it. The funny thing is, as much as I right click on the
tabs, I know I've "seen" the Tab Color feature, but I've never used it, lol.
--
** John C **

"Lav" wrote:

I think its a nicety but I've only ever used it once on a sheet which
is no longer actively amended.

Do you use the tab colour option (regularly)?

Mike

Poll: Do you bother with Tab color feature?

Sometimes ill shoot data to sheet2 not matching the criteria i need. If data
is shot to the sheet i will change the tab color as a flag.