Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Allowing expanding and colapsing of groups in a protected workshee

I need to allow users to expand and collapse groups in a worksheet, that is
protected - ie. I do not want people to be able to change any data.

Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Not seeing an option to do that. However, if you so desire, you can make the
file itself password protected so users would have a read-only version.

for that go to Tool - Options - Security and add a Password to modify.