Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MPP MPP is offline

Default automation of YTD calculation

How can I automate a YTD calculation ?I have my data from january to
september and my YTD column. When I insert a column for october I have to
update the formula to calculate the YTD.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

How is your data set up? column references, row references, where new data
would be entered, and what is your current YTD formula?
--
** John C **

"MPP" wrote:

How can I automate a YTD calculation ?I have my data from january to
september and my YTD column. When I insert a column for october I have to
update the formula to calculate the YTD.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MPP MPP is offline

jan to oct are set from D to M, YTD is set at right of oct. When I will
insert column for nov (N) how can I automate YTD calculation so I don't have
to change formula each time (YTD will then be in O and must be sum of jan to
nov)