Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do I sum currency values in a row containing currency and uni.

I would like to sum up only the £ values in a row containing £ and units.
Ideally I would also sum £ values only within a specified date range ( I
achieved this already with SUMIF but am unable to combine the two conditions.

Ps. The data is not structured to allow the use of conditional sum wizard
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

How is your data arranged, then? Do you have alternate £ values and
units? Please give some more details, with examples of what you have
now.

Pete

On Nov 13, 12:51*pm, Eusebius
wrote:
I would like to sum up only the £ values in a row containing £ and units.
Ideally I would also sum £ values only within a specified date range ( I
achieved this already with SUMIF but am unable to combine the two conditions.

Ps. The data is not structured to allow the use of conditional sum wizard
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

use sumproduct with col a and col b with col c to be summed
=sumproduct(--(a2:a22=cond1),--(b2:b22=cond2),c2:c22)
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel