tdmcmhaon

Default Need help with Excel Lookup

I have a web queary that imports weather data (Weather.com) to a spreadsheet.
I need to do a lookup to bring this data into another "main weather"
spreadsheet that is linked to many other workbooks. The problem is the format
in which the query imports the data is not conducive to HLOOKUP or VLOOKUP.
Here is how it comes in from the web query:
A B C D E F G H I J K L
M N
1 Previous April Next
2 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Sat
3 1 2
4 Observed Observed
5 Hi 61°F Hi
31°F
6 Lo 68°F Lo 33°F
7 Precip(in) Precip(in)
8 0.00in. 0.00in.
As you can see the temps are actually shifted over 1 column from the weekday
column. This pattern repeats so that Day 3 would be under Column A (Sun) and
so on. I need to bring in the Hi & Lo into the "main" spreadsheet as a raw
numbers (no degree symbol) to work in formulas. Here is how the data is
organized on the "main" spreadsheet. P.S. I have no VBA experience.
A B C
Date HI Lo
1 4/01/05 61 31
2 4/02/05 68 33
Ideas and/or soluthions appreciated.
Thanks

Tdmcmahon

The 1st example in my question was a little to long for the post. This one
should be better formatted.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
1 Previous April Next
2 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat

[...]