Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Blank template for calendar

I want a generic calendar , 7 columns wide of course, and 5 lines long. Each
day (box) with a small box in the upper corner to put the day of the month.
Will be used to schedule workers for after hours duty. If you can think of a
better way, I'm open for all suggestions, as long as once I complete it for a
particular month I can email it. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A link to Excel Calendar templates..............

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...ndar&av=TPL000

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP