Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Blank template for calendar

Hi,

I have a somewhat fancier calendar if you are interested I can send you a
copy.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Karr West" wrote:

I want a generic calendar , 7 columns wide of course, and 5 lines long. Each
day (box) with a small box in the upper corner to put the day of the month.
Will be used to schedule workers for after hours duty. If you can think of a
better way, I'm open for all suggestions, as long as once I complete it for a
particular month I can email it. Thanks!