Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I set the hyperlink to reference a cell for the file name?

I am trying to set up a cell with a hyperlink that parts of the path can be
changed by other inputs such as other cells.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Here would be an example:
=hyperlink("C:\"&A1&"\FolderX\"&left(B1,3)&"myFile .xls","This is where I can
find "&C1&". Just click the cell")