Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Linking Rows instead of just cells.

Does anyone know if you can link entire rows to each other rather than just
linking them cell by cell? Also can I link by other information in the master
copy other than the colums and row that the information is in.
Example
Column A
Row 1
Standard Assigned to
Column B
Row 2
Standard #

Column C
Row 3
Description of Standard

I would like to link to the Standard # instead of column and Row.
Thanks so much.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try setting up the whole row as a named range, For Example
Your Row2 Could be named "Standard"
When you reference this whole row from a different cell, use the following
sintax:
=Standard
Then you could do the same thing for the Column
--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.