Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Display invisible numbers in a drop down menu

I made a drop down menu but when I make the cells I am validating from
invisible (format cells, number, custom, ;;; ) the numbers are no longer
displayed in the drop down window. All letters are visible and can be chosen
from the drop down but the numbers are invisable so you can't see what you
are selecting from the menu. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Maybe a bit obvious, but just change the format.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"Lothar24" wrote in message
I made a drop down menu but when I make the cells I am validating from
invisible (format cells, number, custom, ;;; ) the numbers are no longer
displayed in the drop down window. All letters are visible and can be
chosen
from the drop down but the numbers are invisable so you can't see what you
are selecting from the menu. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Using, ;;; hides the contents of the cell so the display shows it as
hidden you would be better off formatting the font as white then it will
show!

--
The Code Cage Team

Regards,