Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
EAG EAG is offline

Default formula

I'm tring to get sheet one to post on sheet two under the months of the year.
when i change January to Februay on sheet 1 the text for January disapears
on sheet two!
is there a formula I can use to fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Could you be more elaborate....or if possible provide us with some sample
data. Your mail is basically not clear.
--
Kind Regards,
Satti Charvak

"EAG" wrote:

I'm tring to get sheet one to post on sheet two under the months of the year.
when i change January to Februay on sheet 1 the text for January disapears
on sheet two!
is there a formula I can use to fix this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Nov 6, 12:43*pm, EAG wrote:
I'm tring to get sheet one to post on sheet two under the months of the year.
when i change January to Februay on sheet 1 the text for January disapears
on sheet two!
is there a formula I can use to fix this?

you can use copy the data and then in pastespecial select past link.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
EAG EAG is offline

Im tracking the amount of tickets submited for each month of the year.
i used =sheet1b2 (B2 would be the month of year) on sheet 2 to post data
from sheet one.
its shows the data entered for the month of January but it i change B2 to
March or any other month all data for January disapears.