Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
EAG EAG is offline

Default formula

Im tracking the amount of tickets submited for each month of the year.
i used =sheet1b2 (B2 would be the month of year) on sheet 2 to post data
from sheet one.
its shows the data entered for the month of January but it i change B2 to
March or any other month all data for January disapears.

" wrote:

On Nov 6, 12:43 pm, EAG wrote:
I'm tring to get sheet one to post on sheet two under the months of the year.
when i change January to Februay on sheet 1 the text for January disapears
on sheet two!
is there a formula I can use to fix this?

you can use copy the data and then in pastespecial select past link.