Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel Shared Spreadsheet Troubleshooting

When you share a document - are there certain settings that do not get
"saved" to be viewed by others users? For example, when the document is
shared - if i switch the document to landscape - when anothe user opens the
shared document (even after i close out of it) they do not see that it is in
the landscape mode. Or if I hide a row - when they open it - the rows are
not hidden on their version.

I am just trying to figure out what we can and can't do when a document is
shared.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

After you type workbook sharing in the Help menu, click on the 'Features
that are unavailable in shared workbooks" link among the options that show
up

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com