Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default sorting column with blanks

I have a Pivot Table that I created. I have certain columns that I sort that
using the little drop down boxes that are on the pivot table. In these
columns, about half of the cells are blanks, resulting from a formula. I
sort the columns "Z-A" trying to get the highest value at the top. The
blanks are placed at the very top, as if they are the highest value. I would
like to sort with the the blanks being considered as the smallest values and
being placed at the bottom. How can I do this? Thanks!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you replace 0 with some negative value in data, then it might help you. A
serious workaround is needed here.

--
Kind Regards,
Satti Charvak