Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default copying in a smaller font

Can I take data from one cell with a 10 font size and paste it to another
cell which has a 8 font size and maintain the 8 font size
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Paste special as values

Peo Sjoblom

"oregon62" wrote in message
Can I take data from one cell with a 10 font size and paste it to another
cell which has a 8 font size and maintain the 8 font size

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In 2003 if you have ToolsOptionsEditShow Paste Options Buttons
checkmarked you will.......after the paste........be able to click on button
and select "match destination formatting"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 14:56:01 -0700, oregon62
wrote:

Can I take data from one cell with a 10 font size and paste it to another
cell which has a 8 font size and maintain the 8 font size

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

THANKYOU THANKYOU

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Paste special as values