Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Display all pivottable filter selections

In an Excel 2007 pivottable over MSAS with multiple filters, I have users
making multiple selections. When they print, they only see "Multiple
Values". I can't seem to find anything that shows how to display all
selections made on one filter. Optimally we would like the ability to
display everything filtered on and what those selections are in like the
footer or some specified cell of the "report".

Example, display somewhe
Filtered by: Region = Northern, Southern; Book Type = A, B.