Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Changing Data Source on Multiple Pivot Tables at once

I have a worksheet with 70 small, simple pivot tables all referencing an OLAP
cube. I need to change the OLAP cube data source each month and do not want
to go to each pivot table and update the data source. How can I set up
something to allow me to change the data source once for all the pivot tables?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Download a copy of Ron Coderre's PivotPlay Plus add in from Debra
Dalgleish's site
http://contextures.com/PivotPlayPLUS.zip

--
Regards