Corp

Default Automatic Number Creation Problem?

I have a column with hyperlinks and I want to drag all the data down the
column like 2000 rows so that alll the cells in the column contain the same
hyperlink. But at the end of the hyperlink there are numbers and when I drag
this cell to copy it. It increases the number like if there was a 13 at the
end of the first hyperlink then the next cell there will now be a 14 at the
end and then a 15 and son. How do I stop excell from automatically doing this?