Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do you get text to print in subtotal line?

I am trying to use subtotal on my spreadsheet and I cannot get the text to
show up on the subtotal line.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Usually the title is put in a separate cell to the left of the formula. But
if really want the title in the same cell as the value you can give the cell
this custom format:

"Subtotal " #,##0.00

Tom