Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Subtotal: Totals line output

When I run a subtotal I would like the results to include other headings:

In the following example I would like the total line to include the part
number.

Desired Output:

Op PartNumber Up Hrs Good Scrap
01 Total F789 1.75 519 68
02 Total F1615 22.88 1123 32

Actual Output Example:

Op PartNumber Up Hrs Good Scrap
01 F789 0.87 251 60
01 F789 0.88 268 8
01 Total 1.75 519 68 (Actual Totals Line)
02 F1615 8.00 361 15
02 F1615 6.88 354 6
02 F1615 8.00 408 11
02 Total 22.88 1123 32 (Actual Totals Line)