Susan Hayes

Default Networkdays

Hello

I'm trying to do the following using the Networkdays function but having difficulty.

Based on a given week day (Mon - Fri) I'm trying to find the date 3 business days into the future; excluding weekends
and holidays.

Eg.

For the month of March 2005
Given Result in

Mon Mar. 21 Thu Mar. 24 (3 business days)
Tue Mar. 22 Mon. Mar. 28 (3 business day excluding Good Friday + Sat. & Sun.)

I would have the holidays for the year contained in cells A16:A23

Your help on this would be greatly appreciated

Susan

Arvi Laanemets

Hi

With base date in A1: