Dewayne

Default YTD Budget Totals

Hi -
I need to get budgeted year-to-date totals for a budget worksheet. Range
E7:P7 has actuals for the months (Jan-Mar) YTD. Range E8:P8 has the budgeted
amounts by the months (Jan-Dec) for 2005. I need to show budgeted amounts in
Q8 only for the months in which there are acutual numbers which will give me
an actual vs. budget ytd. I would like to implement a formula so I do not
have to expand the column range 1 month manually each month.
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you
--
Dewayne