Mel

Default HELP WITH AUTO EXPORT FROM OUTLOOK TO EXCEL

Hello!

Does anyone know of a way to automatically export email from outlook based
upon certain criteria in the email and have it sent to excel - some sort of
query?

Thanks!
Sunil Jayakumar

Hi Mel,

AFAIK, this is not easily done, but you can import Exchange emails into
Access, and pull it from there.

Yuo can link the tables in Access, and write a query that filters the
results and dunps into a table, which you can then pick up with Excel -
either manually, or by linking Excel to Access via ODBC.

Hope this helps

Sunil Jayakumar

www.ayyoo.com/credit-cards.html