Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pivot table creation in excel

I have been working with pivot tables for some time now.
When I use to create them, excel would open up a new worksheet and dump the
pivot onto the blank worksheet.
Now, at my new job, same version of Excel, it prompts me with a message "Do
you want to replace contents of a sheet" meaning it will overwrite the data
you are using for your pivot table instead of creating a new worksheet for
the pivot.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

In step 3 of the Pivot Table Wizard you need to choose New Worksheet.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire