Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bud Bud is offline

Default Macro Formula for counting rows and doing a fill in afterwards

Hello

We are copying data from a worksheet in workbook#1 into a workbook#2 with a
macro in it and into Worksheet A specifically of that workbook #2.

While in a Macro fo workbook #2...............
I need to figure out how many rows of data there is in worksheet A. This can
vary from week to week.
I than want to use that number to start in worksheet B and do a fill down
starting in Row 2 of worksheet B and fill down columns A, B, C, D, E, and F
for that many rows. Row 2 of worksheet B has formulas that I need to fill
down with. Those formulas are in column A,B,C,D,E,F of row2.

Also, I need to identify the #NA and for specific task names I need to
change field E and F to specific values. Maybe I can do that with another
macro inside the workbook

Thanks