Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Using Lookup to locate Price from Drop-down List

Xcel2003
Am developing an Sales Order for our small business. We have 11 products;
and trying to assign Price (C4) based on Product (B4). IF statements work,
but only up to 8 conditions. Have experimented with Lookup, Match, Index, but
cannot get anything to work.
--
Thanks from Salt Spring
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See if this helps:

http://contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Koomba" wrote in message
Xcel2003
Am developing an Sales Order for our small business. We have 11 products;
and trying to assign Price (C4) based on Product (B4). IF statements work,
but only up to 8 conditions. Have experimented with Lookup, Match, Index,
but
cannot get anything to work.
--
Thanks from Salt Spring

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You will need to use a simple Vlookup() function. Please read up on the
VLOOKUP() function in Excel's help menu.

Ashsih Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com