Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I add a control check box to control other checkboxes?

I have added a large number of checkboxes to a spreadsheet and would like to
establish a control checkbox which could determine if the value of the other
checkboxes is True.

Could anyone advise the best way to do this.

Thanks,
JGarland
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What you are asking for doesn't make snese! You could have a textbox display
the results of other check boxes. What happens if somebody try to check ro
uncheck you control checkbox. If the status was true somebody can manually
make it false.