Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Shading Cells based on Date

I am trying to shade cells in a row which meet the criteria of the date being
300 days old. I am using Excel 2007 and have tried utilizing conditional

formats but am running into problems. The preset rules for dates to not
allow enough flexibility to change what I need to (I think), and trying to
manipulate other formulas I found via help (I thought Now()-360 would work)
has been dissappointing.

So, if I have a row of 70 cells in which I want to highlight any dates 1
year old, how do I go about it? Sounds like I need to use conditional
formats, but for some reason the formulas aren't as straight forward as I
thought they were when I read them.

Thanks!