Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
NA NA is offline

Default named range and link

Normally I know how to paste a link to a spredsheet into a cell in another
spreadsheet - however I want to not only paste a link but I need to have the
formula pick - not from an entire row but from a named range - was hoping to
use this formula but just don't know to change it

OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$1,MATCH(MAX(Sheet1!$A:$A),Sheet1! $A:$A)-1,COLUMN()-1)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
NA NA is offline

Forgot to mention that the goal is to copy an entire row from one spreadsheet
to another based on data in column A so I would take the formula and drag it
empty cells in the new spreadsheet to pick up the data from the other