Dahlman

Default easy question

I'm working with four columns. the cells in my 4th column are going to be the
averages of the other three columns. If I copy my average formulay down the
whole column then everything is fine except it displays "#DIV/0!" becuase I
dont' have any information in the fields yet. How can I tell that cell to
display nothing if atleast one of the other three cells don't have any values.

If this doesn't make sense please let me know I'll try again.
Thanks in advance.
Travis

CLR

Another way.............only gives the Average if all three cells have a

=IF(COUNT(A1:C1)<3,"",AVERAGE(A1:C1))

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3