Jacob

Default function values do not refresh

When i first created a spread sheet to make calculations. It would
automatically update as i added or deleted values. However, the document has
been saved and has not been used in a while. I have to go to each of the
cells, go to the formula bar, move the cursor after the formula and press
enter just to get the cell to update. I don't know what the problem is. It is
too time consuming to go to each cell just to have it recognize the new
values.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
Duke Carey

Does the word 'Calculate' appear in the status bar at the bottom of the
screen? If so, then use the menu to choose Tools | Options, navigate to the
Calculation tab and check Automatic