Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default cannot Move or Copy a worksheet

I am trying to copy a worksheet but it seems that that option (as well as all
but two options) are locked...I need to copy this worksheet only so I can
email it without the recipient seeing the rest of them.

Bryan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A few possibilities:
..Workbook is protected (structure)
..You've already copied this sheet many times into the same workbook -- Excel
seems to have a limit of about 30 copies, then won't do it any more due to
its internal renaming convention (Sheet1 becomes Sheet11, then Sheet 111,
then Sheet1111, etc, but only behind the scenes,)

"Bern" wrote in message
I am trying to copy a worksheet but it seems that that option (as well as
all
but two options) are locked...I need to copy this worksheet only so I can
email it without the recipient seeing the rest of them.

Bryan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sounds like workbook protection is on. Remove and try again.

Regards
Ken.........................

"Bern" wrote in message
I am trying to copy a worksheet but it seems that that option (as well as
all
but two options) are locked...I need to copy this worksheet only so I can
email it without the recipient seeing the rest of them.

Bryan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Is the workbook protected under ToolsProtection?

If so, unprotect it. You may need a password.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP