Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Umlas[_2_] Bob Umlas[_2_] is offline

Default cannot Move or Copy a worksheet

A few possibilities:
..Workbook is protected (structure)
..You've already copied this sheet many times into the same workbook -- Excel
seems to have a limit of about 30 copies, then won't do it any more due to
its internal renaming convention (Sheet1 becomes Sheet11, then Sheet 111,
then Sheet1111, etc, but only behind the scenes,)

"Bern" wrote in message
I am trying to copy a worksheet but it seems that that option (as well as
all
but two options) are locked...I need to copy this worksheet only so I can
email it without the recipient seeing the rest of them.

Bryan