Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Turn off or not include lines in a calculation

I have a spread sheet that has a formula at the bottom to count all cells
that have the work day. This calculation =COUNTIF(B7:O170,"DAY"). This
counts all cells that have the word day. I want to exclude Lines 7, 10, 13,
16, 19 and so forth, only have the calculation for say every 3rd line. Is
there a way to exclude certain lines in my calculation.

Thanks for any help.
--
DLAYMANS