Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Art Art is offline

Default Most current date

I am trying to summarize a bunch of entries with a pivot table but can't seem
to get the format that I am looking to attain. I have copied out all my item
purchases, date and cost. I am trying to get the latest date and the amount
that I purchased it for. If I create a pivot table I can only get it to
return all the individual dates against an item. Is it possible to get the
most current date only?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Because the dates are just numbers, consider using the MAX() function.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200804