saveusonthemisssissippi

Default how do i change a spreadsheet into labels?

if you have a "simple" process for this I'd appreciate it. If its not so
simple I need that too!
JulieD

Hi

if you mean formulas (=A1*B1) in to values, ie the result of the previous
calculation ... then
select your worksheet
choose copy
choose edit / paste special - values
(do this on a copy of your workbook first, just in case it isn't what you're
after)
--
Cheers
JulieD
wrote in message
if you have a "simple" process for this I'd appreciate it. If its not so
simple I need that too!

Duke Carey

Not sure exactly what you want.

Do you want to see the formulas themselves as labels so you can document
your worksheet? If so, press the Ctrl-~ key combination

Do you want all the formula results converted to static values? Export your
worksheet as a .txt or .csv file

Something else? Give us more of an explanation

"saveusonthemisssissippi" wrote:

if you have a "simple" process for this I'd appreciate it. If its not so
simple I need that too!

saveusonthemisssissippi

I'm trying to take an excel spreadsheet and make mailing labels.

thnx for your responses!

"saveusonthemisssissippi" wrote:

if you have a "simple" process for this I'd appreciate it. If its not so
simple I need that too!

Gord Dibben

Best to use Word for the mailmerge operation.

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

And a training tutorial for creating envelopes and labels.

http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC010390291033

Gord Dibben Excel MVP