Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I am trying to create a formula

Greetings. . .

I need help and fast. My boss is breathing down my neck. I am trying to
create a formula using dates. I understand Excel converts a date into a
number. Is this correct? For example, 9/9/2008 equals 39700, right?
G2 = 9/9/2008
I2 = 9/10/2005
1095 = 3 years

Here the formula:
IF G21 then H2=G2, but IF G2<1 then H2=I2+1095

Thanks so much!
Just in case you forget. . . my email address is
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Yes 9/9/2008 is 39700.

Use this in H2
=IF(G21, G2, IF(G2<1,I2+1095,"What do you want here?"))

If you are sure that G2 won't be equal to 0
then
=IF(G21, G2, I2+1095)