Snoopy

Default How do I sort by complete rows in excell

I need to sort the cells in column A and with the data in each row remaining
attached to the cells sorted.
Debra Dalgleish

If you select a column, and click one of the Sort buttons, Excel may
sort only that column, and the data will be scrambled.

You can select ONE cell in the column, then click the Sort button.

Or, to be safe, select all the cells in the table, then choose
DataSort. There are instructions he

http://www.contextures.com/xlSort01.html

--
Debra Dalgleish