Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Data Validation Lists

Using Excel 2003, workbook is multi-paged, previous pages have data
validation 'in cell dropdown' lists. One page will not show the 'in cell
dropdown lists'. I believe I've checked everything, tried troublshooting etc.

Any advice
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

No harm trying "Open and Repair"
(idea from a Bob Phillips' post)

Save as a spare copy, close the file.
Click File Open, navigate to folder,
select the "spare copy" file, then click the arrow dropdown
on the right of the "Open" button choose "Open and Repair"
Good luck !
--
Max
Singapore