R0bert0

Default Data Validation with Lists

Is there any way I can set up data validation to use a list that is NOT
on the same worksheet as the cells I am imposing validation on??

Thanks for your help!

--
R0bert0
R0bert0's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=14651

Alan

Yes there is, you have to name the range then use =MyRange or whatever you
have called it,
Regards,
Alan.
"R0bert0" wrote in
message ...

Is there any way I can set up data validation to use a list that is NOT
on the same worksheet as the cells I am imposing validation on??

Thanks for your help!

--
R0bert0
R0bert0's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=477433

Nazhat Aysha

Dear Alan,

In an Excel VBA Application we have a Listbox(Activex Control).the last item
though physically present is invisible (just doesn't show up though using the
down arrow key we can reach it).
We assign the list box items during run time.

for ex, if we assign 10 items to the list box the last item is not visible
though it is present there

Is there a solution to this problem ? Any pointers to the solution will also
be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Nazhat