Buddhapenguin

Default Automatic Data Validation drop down creation

good afternoon,

Any assistance on the following will be of much appreciation.

I am currently working between to worksheets. The first worksheet is
for"data dump", where i will be pasting results in a set column row format
from a queried database. The second worksheet contains references to the
datadump sheet, basically reshowing the data from the first worksheet in a
formatted and protected form. On the second worksheet I am looking to use
data validation dropdowns as well. For every row of information, i would
like a dropdown selection. Here is what i am trying to accomplish:

The whole workbook is to be set as a reuseable template. In worksheet two,
I would like a data validation field only to populate in row K if the
reference on the same row in column D is showing a value (if there is no
value in worksheet 1 it shows as a 0, but i would like this be read as Null).

I can envision 2 ways of doing this, but have stalled in my attempts at
both. the first is a macro that creates a dropdown in K if reference result
in D on the same row is 0. The second possibility is to create a macro
that begins with row 1, columns A through M, than duplicates this row
(including data validation in column K) as many times down for the rows
pasted into data dump of worksheet 1. The second possibility is of course
optimal, but i understand that it may also be complex to code.

I apologize for the long winded explanation. Thank you for your time and
any help that you can give.