Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Hyperlink link_location error

Hello, trying to jump to a different page in the same workbook. I keep
getting the error 'cannot open the specified file', though i am working in
the requested file. I suspect i have an error in the link_location somehow.

Current hyperlink:
=HYPERLINK("[Revco -80 freezer] CHiP Validation Primers!A1","Gaby ChIP
Validation Primers working / ")

where 'Revco -80 freezer' is the file I'm working in
where 'CHip Validation Primers' is the page I want to go to and
where 'Gaby ChIP Validation Primers working / ' is the freindly_name
displayed and
where A1 is the cell to go to.

What am I doing wrong?
thanks,Cynthia