Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Using the IF Command

How do I set up my worksheet to use the IF Command.

I have Columns C D E G in a Row

C can only have a value of 1 to 5. If this value is filled in D & E must be
blank and G should be 5

D can only have a value of 0. If filled in C & E must be blank and G should
be 5

If C & D is blank E should have NA and G should be 0

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Cell E:
=IF(C14="",IF(D14="","N/A",""),"")
Cell G