Tim Richards

Default Can I select a worksheet based upon a cell criteria?(for printing)

I would like to print the worksheets in a workbook based upon whether the
user has entered data on that sheet. So in a 5 page workbook, depending on
the data entered, the workbook will print (selected worksheets based on this
criteria) pages 1,2,5 or 1,3,4,5 etc. Excel will print selected sheets, I
just need to have these sheets selected based upon cell entry(data present on
a particular sheet). I looked thru the formulas, and considered a macro, but
I couldn't find a criteria to base the macro on.

Any ideas?