Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default add up column of figures to exclude hidden decimal amounts

How do I add up columns of cash figures to exclude the hidden amounts after
the two decimal points for the pence eg on the spread sheet the amount may be
shown as £10.35 which is correct but as this has been arrived at from a
formular in another coloum it also contains hidden amounts ie it could be
£10.3524 so when I do a total of say 500 rows this can make quite a diference
to the corect total, all I want to do is add up the actual amount shown on
the spread sheet
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Use the ROUND() function
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200799
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Aug 11, 4:18 am, Gary''s Student
wrote:
Use the ROUND() function
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200799

And use it on all the formulas at the end of each row, not on the
final total at the bottom.