Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can i use the IF condition to import an image or change a cell col

Thanks for looking.
I have this command in a spreadsheet and it works fine, what i want to do is
change the "yes" part for a way of importing a jpeg or bitmap image or
changing the cell colour

=IF(G3<G8,"YES","")

Thanks
Martin