Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel spin box - no Control tab in Format Control dialong box

Hi

When attempting to use a Spin Box in Excel 2003, I set it up, right-click on
it and then click on Format Control. However, there is no Control tab (only
the Size, Protection, Properties & Web tabs)

How do I get the Control tab to appear?

Regards
TC
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Use the spinner from the Forms Toolbar, not from the Control Toolbox

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 13:32:11 -0700, tocoau
wrote:

Hi

When attempting to use a Spin Box in Excel 2003, I set it up, right-click on
it and then click on Format Control. However, there is no Control tab (only
the Size, Protection, Properties & Web tabs)

How do I get the Control tab to appear?

Regards
TC

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

With Excel worksheet window visible...................

ViewToolbarsForms

Gord

wrote:

Hi

When attempting to use a Spin Box in Excel 2003, I set it up, right-click on
it and then click on Format Control. However, there is no Control tab (only
the Size, Protection, Properties & Web tabs)

How do I get the Control tab to appear?

Regards
TC

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Glad to help.

Good luck with the project.

Gord

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 14:22:01 -0700, tocoau
wrote:

Thanks, Gord!

TC