Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ts ts is offline

Default Automatically Populating a Worksheet

I have worksheet that has certain information about our manufacturing
operation. I have another worksheet where I would like to extract certain
data from the first worksheet based on entering one key piece of data from
the first worksheet into the second. The first worksheet contains a list of
molds by ID number, and the critical dimensions of these molds. In my
production schedule, I would like to input the mold ID number and have
certain critical dimensions be automatically populated.
--
TS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Starting another thread isn't likely to get you an answer to a question that
is too vague. have a look in your other thread, provide some detail and I'm
sure someone will help.

Mike

"TS" wrote:

I have worksheet that has certain information about our manufacturing
operation. I have another worksheet where I would like to extract certain
data from the first worksheet based on entering one key piece of data from
the first worksheet into the second. The first worksheet contains a list of
molds by ID number, and the critical dimensions of these molds. In my
production schedule, I would like to input the mold ID number and have
certain critical dimensions be automatically populated.
--
TS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Have a little patience.

You have at least one reply to your posting of 25 minutes earlier.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP