Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dom Dom is offline

Default Automatically populating a future date and time

Hi,

I'm looking to put a date and time (dd:mm:yyyy hh:mm:ss) in one cell and I
need 3 functions that will use that date and time and then add 4 hours, 24
hours and 8 working days. I would also like the 24 hours to stick to working
days if thats possible. Also I don't know if theres a way to add 4 hours and
keep that within a office working timescale for example if I wanted to add 4
hours onto 16:00 it would add 1 hour for that day and then 3 hours from the
next working day keeping it within the 9-5. If anyone can help with this
problem it would be much appreciated since I've racked my brian and the
excell help.

Thanks again

Dom