Debbie

Default dates change to numbers

Hi, I have workbook with a main worksheet which I filter then copy the
filtered records to another worksheet within the same workbook. Therefore
there are several worksheets within this workbook. On only one of these
worksheets my dates change to numbers. When I check the number format it
looks fine. I've deleted the worksheet and inserted a new one, but the
'corrupted' dates moves to another worksheet. I've already spent a fair
amount of time entering formulas,etc to this file and would rather not have
to re-do the entire file, any suggestions/solutions (or why this may have
happened?)
Debra Dalgleish

Maybe that sheet is set to display formulas:

Select the problem sheet
Choose ToolsOptions
On the View tab, remove the check mark from 'Formulas'
Click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List